In what was pretty much my last musical act of 2012, I was invited to visit Gibson Uk in old London Town to record a short session for Ontsofa.com. For some reason I was particularly nervous (mid-afternoon, stone cold sober, time pressure!) and struggled to get the vibe on an original track. Had been playing around with Any Major Dude for fun at home & decided to give it a crack instead. Hope you like!
- RT @DannyDutch: Best headline I’ve seen in so very long… https://t.co/KOywLOJh5D 22 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: In short, either Brexit was a disastrous overplaying of a weak hand allowing your opponent to take you to the cleaners or i… 22 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: Could Brexiters please decide between the narratives of “we hold all the cards, they need us more than we need them” and “e… 22 hours ago
- Nick Price’s Open story on @SkySportsGolf is a brilliant watch. Ah, you Zimbos! @CairnzyGolf 🇿🇼 1 day ago
- RT @davidallengreen: Nothing that happened at Salzburg should be surprising. But there is a problem if it surprised the Prime Minister. B… 2 days ago